You don’t have to be a millionaire or even spend thousands of dollars in order to stage your home or apartment. Even simple touches like neatly making the bed and placing flowers in a room will increase its appeal. Our E- design homestaging consultations will help you spruce up your home without breking the bank. The key thing to note is the requirement of having an eye for detail and ability to present it in such a way that will help buying desire instantly kick in.
Staging is important when trying to sell or rent out a property, and it can bring in more enquires. With Elmas Interiors Home staging full services we will handle all aspects of the staging for you and you will be able to ;
- Improve visual appeal of your home.
- Help you to make the most profit
- Avoid losing a sale
- Gain competitive advantage in a glutted market
- You will sell the home in the shortest amount of time possible
Elmas Interiors tips on how to stage your home
- A clean home shows potential buyers that you’ve taken good care of the property
- Neutralise your property-paint the walls with a neutral colour
- Get Rid of Personal Items
- Organize Closets and Cupboards
- Buyers will notice the kitchen first, keep it in a show ready condition.
- Bathrooms should be clean, organized and sparkling!
- Make sure furniture is the right size for the room, and don’t clutter a room with too much of it.
- Remove pet items or other odors
- Let in the light
- Deodorize, Clean and Repair
- A few potted plants can do wonders to make your home feel fresh and inviting
- Remember Less is More!
Our designer take away!
Staging is the best way to show your home to its best advantage in today’s market!