Offices Designs & Build
We spend time getting to know your business
We recognise that the demands of commercial interior design and space planning differ from residential needs. However, there is one constant, and that’s people whether you are looking to design your office space , Retail or hospitality. People use both types of space, just for different purposes. So, as you would expect from us, we place you and the people using your space, at the heart of the design process. We spend time getting to know your business, your employees and your customers so we can understand how you need your new space to function and this inspires us to craft bespoke interior designs for the people using it.
Follow these Simple Steps to Book your Consultation:
- Schedule the Consultation/ site visit with us
- Gather a Few Inspiration Images to Share With us our site visit
- Discuss Level of Investment with All Parties Involved
- Gather Any Paperwork or Information Regarding the Building’s Zoning, Ownership, Limitations and/or Restrictions to Review with us
(You MUST have had a Discovery Call with us prior to a consult.)
What to Expect from the Initial Consult:
- You’ll get up to one hour (60 mins) on the Initial Consultation for your project to discuss as many spaces as you’d like. Sometimes it’s helpful to walk the entire project, other times it’s most beneficial to discuss one space at a time.
- This consultation should benefit YOU as much as possible, so if that means offering design advice, showing us how you utilize the space, and/or learning more about our “next steps”, we can work on whatever works best for you. If you have specific expectations for what you’d like to accomplish, please let us know so we can best serve you.
- While discussing your project, we will ask a lot of questions and we’ll take detailed notes and photos so that the conversation about your space can continue with our talented design/build team.
- After our Initial Consultation, our team will write up a Consultation Report including design recommendations, space planning as well as a proposal on how to best proceed with your project. This Report will be delivered via email within 5 business days of the Consultation.
How to Best Prepare for the Initial Consultation to Maximize Results:
- Prepare some “Inspiration Images” to review with us during your consultation to help define your design style and vision for the space.
- Gather all parties involved in this design project and have a conversation about your level of investment for this project BEFORE our team arrive; if you don’t know 100%, that’s okay. It’s best to discuss how much time, energy and money you think you’d like to invest into this project so that we can determine which design service would be best for you.
- Provide us with any information or knowledge you have regarding the building’s zoning, ownership, limitations and/or restrictions.
* Package price starts at $ 695 design price will be calculated according to the scope of work .Package price is for Design Consultation Fee Only.