Instead of buying twenty sample pots to find the perfect shade to compliment your home, take the pressure off with a professional onsite colour consult.
How we do it ?
Our talented design team at Elmas Interiors will create a custom and cohesive Color Story for your home or office.
Limit of 5 colors per home
Before you invest in a painter, make sure you avoid the costly mistake of choosing the wrong color. Let us help you select the best color for your Perfect Home!
- Preliminary phone conversation to determine your color preferences, style and color sensitivity
- 6-step color read process that starts with your preferences and takes into account your current furnishings and finishes to pick an entire color palette for walls, trim, ceilings, etc.
- Up to 4 rooms in the home; includes transitional spaces like entries, hallways and stairways
What to Expect from a Paint Consultation:
- Once you’ve booked your paint consultation, someone from our team will reach out and schedule an appointment with you.
- Based on our findings, we’ll recommend a complete color scheme and provide you with an in-home Color Consultation to find the perfect palette with your existing furnishings and decor or we’ll come up with a new plan to refresh and update your space.
- We’ll bring our trusted and talented painter with us so that we can provide an accurate quote for the work.
- Once we’ve determined a color palette for the home, our design team will craft a detailed report listing the paint color, manufacture, and finish for each of the rooms in your home.
There are no reviews yet.