Instead of buying twenty sample pots to find the perfect shade to compliment your home, take the pressure off with a professional onsite colour consult.
How we do it ?
Our talented design team at Elmas Interiors will create a custom and cohesive Color Story for your home or office.
Limit of 5 colors per home
Before you invest in a painter, make sure you avoid the costly mistake of choosing the wrong color. Let us help you select the best color for your Perfect Home!
- Preliminary phone conversation to determine your color preferences, style and color sensitivity
- 6-step color read process that starts with your preferences and takes into account your current furnishings and finishes to pick an entire color palette for walls, trim, ceilings, etc.
- Up to 4 rooms in the home; includes transitional spaces like entries, hallways and stairways
What to Expect from our Custom Window Treatment Consultation?
1.Schedule Your Online Consultation
Select a date and time that works best for you and we will have a quick call to discuss your needs and style for your project. This will allow us to tailor your window treatment consultation
2.Great Products, Great Ideas, and Affordable Investment
Once we work out the products you need and like and a design treatment you love, we’ll give you an idea about the investment to expect. Then we will move forward to find the fabric and products you fall in love with, pin it all down with a payment plan you like and get your project started.
3.Your Finishing Touch is On the Way
As your final step, we will get your custom products on order and arrange for our professional installation expert to complete your project to your total satisfaction, bringing your dream home to life!
Elmas interiors team, can help you with the packing and organizing process – we offer two options to the decluttering and packing services:
- Simply pack away what we feel is not adding to the decor and what is not needed day-to-day.
- Declutter and Sort – this takes more time, and we request that the client be available for review. For this option, we will sort into “pack”, “donate”, “dispose”, and “keep” prior to packing. The client has final say before anything is donated or disposed of.
We Design, You Execute! We work alongside you to help identify your signature style and, with your budget in mind, we will provide professional and helpful suggestions to rejuvenate your home. This package doesn’t mean we deliver a design in 24 hours….it means you get to partner with a designer for a day, where you can pick our brain while we prepare to create a truly unique design for you. Then, we go back to our design studio and create that space for you, hand it over to you and you run with it. This is great for organized and motivated individuals who like to manage projects, but who want to partner with a designer to create the vision and a plan. The ideal size project for this package is one room or area of your home.
It all starts with a phone call to talk about your project. Once we determine that this package is a good fit for you, we will send you a proposal and go from there.
End of content
End of content